What is Breast Reduction?
The process of taking the fat and skin that gives fullness to the breasts and making them suitable for the body is called breast reduction. With this procedure, the breasts of women whose breasts are larger than normal become compatible with the body.
The fact that the breasts are too large brings with it a number of problems as well as visually negative. Low back and back pain, bone deformations, rash and sores under the breasts, and inability to find suitable clothes are some of these problems. But you don't have to live with big breasts. You can take the first step for a healthy appearance by easily making an appointment on our site.
Breast Reduction Aesthetics
As a woman, it is very important to live in peace with yourself and your body. This is one of the keys to happiness. If necessary, you can easily achieve the look you want by having the necessary operations for your body.
One of the operations that you can have a procedure is breast reduction surgery. If this process is not done at the right time, you may encounter many problems in your body.
Problems Encountered in Breast Size
- Back pain in the neck and spine due to breast size,
- Inability to find suitable clothes for the body,
- Fastener marks on the body due to the tightening of the bra,
- Nausea and fungi that occur under the breasts in summer,
- Pain and numbness in the arms are the most common problems you may encounter.
How is Breast Reduction Surgery Performed?
The fact that your breasts are larger than normal is usually a condition that occurs due to genetic reasons. In this situation, the appropriate technique is decided after the interviews and examinations with the patient before the operation.
We apply general anesthesia to our patients during the breast reduction operation. We complete our procedures in 3.5 to 4 hours with lollipop or reverse T incision methods.
Methods of Breast Reduction
One of the issues that most of our patients are most curious about is whether the breasts shrink naturally or not. This is unfortunately not possible. Of course, when you lose your excess weight, your breasts will also shrink, but this still does not make a big difference. Your breasts will look bigger than your body in every way.
What Should We Pay Attention Before Breast Reduction?
- We have all our patients undergo ultrasound and mammography tests before surgery.
- Aspirin etc. It is better to stop the blood thinners 10 days before the operation.
- If you have diabetes, we definitely control your blood sugar before the surgery.
- If you are a smoker, it is forbidden to smoke for at least 3 hours before the surgery and 3 weeks after the operation.
- On the night of the operation, our patients should take a shower with disinfectant soap.
- You have to go into surgery by removing all your jewelry, nail polish and make-up.
- You should stop eating at least 8 hours before the surgery.
- You should be at the hospital 3 hours before the surgery and do your necessary blood tests.
- In the last stage, we give sedative drugs so that our patients can go into surgery comfortably. In this way, we ensure that our patients enter the surgery comfortably.
What are the Techniques of Breast Reduction Surgery?
We apply 3 important techniques for breast reduction, one of our most successful operations. We perform breast reduction operations with Test T, lollipop and graft technique in the most appropriate way for our patient's body structure. You can call us immediately to get detailed information about these operations.
Lejour (Lollipop Watch Breast Reduction)
The other name of this procedure is the short follow-up breast reduction procedure. During this procedure, we make a lollipop-shaped incision in the brown part of the nipple. The Lejour technique is a suitable method for women whose breasts are not excessively large.
We measure from the collarbone to the nipple and apply this technique on breasts not larger than 33 cm.
Test T Watch - Shrink Breast
Another of the techniques we apply for breast reduction is the procedure we do with the Test T watch. The most important aspect of this technique is that it is a suitable procedure for every breast.
In this method, which we apply to breasts larger than 33 cm, we also perform the procedure by making an incision in the lower fold of the breast. The scar formed here is not visible from the bikini and heals quickly. We would also like to state that we are removing more chest skin in the Test T method compared to the Lejour technique.
Breast Reduction with Graft Technique
Another method is called Graft Technique. With this procedure, we perform breast reduction without touching the nerves and vessels in the nipple. This method is a technique that we use in our elderly patients. It is not possible for our patients to breastfeed after the surgery, as the milk ducts will deteriorate. Since it is a method we apply to our older patients, not breastfeeding is not a problem.
Is There Any Scar After Breast Reduction?
We make minimal incisions during our operations. After the surgery, the scars on your body will be more obvious, while these scars will soften and become less visible over time.
What is the Recovery Process After Breast Reduction?
The most important process after the procedure is the healing process. You have to be very careful with this process. The recovery process after the procedure is as follows:
- You should stay in the hospital for 1 night after the operation.
- If your breasts are large, you should use a drain during the night you stay in the hospital.
- After taking a shower 3 days after the operation, you should come for the control. In this control, your bandages are taken.
- After the operation, a rest of 5-7 days is sufficient.
- You can start using sports bra 3 weeks after the operation.
- After 1 month, you can start doing light sports and swimming in the sea.
Is There Much Pain After Breast Reduction?
Pain may occur in your body during any operation process. For this reason, our patients should not delay the use of painkillers after the surgery. Contrary to popular belief, breast reduction operations are not very painful. Although the healing process varies from person to person, it is short-lived.
Does Breast Reduction Cause Cancer?
The perception that "aesthetic operations cause cancer" you hear from your environment is completely wrong and has no source.
What Should Be Considered After Breast Reduction?
After the breast reduction process, you can drive from the 3rd week and start traveling by plane after 4 days. After a rest of 6-7 days, you can easily return to your social life. Not to lie on your breasts, not to lift heavy, not to move your arms too much and not to wear tight clothes are the points you should pay attention to.
Breast Reduction Prices
Breast reduction is one of the most preferred aesthetic operations today. If you are one of those women who are dissatisfied with their bust size, you no longer have to live with it.
You can choose us for our aesthetic operations performed with technology-appropriate techniques with our expert team.
We perform all aesthetic procedures suitable for your request, such as breast reduction and augmentation, in accordance with health procedures. Please contact us for breast reduction prices.